Our regular training includes weekly runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings and Saturday mornings.
We have specific training programs for beginners (Running school) based on the “Couch to 5k” plan, for long distance runners we start our LB marathon and half marathon training around June. The running fellowship program is a scholarship program for young runners to get into running and the club. The program is partially sponsored by a Brooks Frontrunners grant.
- Tuesdays 6:30pm/5:30pm (winter),
Redondo Ave. and Ocean Blvd.
- Thursdays 6:30pm/5:30pm (winter),
Alternating locations. Check the calendar
- Saturdays 9am, Redondo Ave. and Ocean Blvd.
Our biggest group meeting, followed by breakfast every 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Thursdays locations:
- Signal Hill, meeting at Home Depot lot. 2450 Cherry Ave.
- Chittick Track Field, Speed training.
900 Walnut Ave.
- Marine Stadium.
5400 Appian Way
- CSULB, Carpenter Center.
6200 Atherton St.
- El Dorado Park,
meeting at 3000 Karen Ave.
- Downtown LB, meet at Harvey Milk Plaza, 212 E 3rd St.
- LA River Run, meeting at David Molina Park, 4951 Oregon Ave.
Sign up for runclub.org to join SFRLB’s awards program and to get access to all your Strava data.
1) Make sure you know your login to strava.com. Login to the website and leave the page open.
2) go to https://runclubs.org/register.php?reg_code=SFRLBRC
3) Sign up for an account (must accept terms and conditions)
4) Login using the newly created credentials
5) Click the Link Strava Account link. Allow access.
Your info will be downloaded in the evening.