Shoreline Frontrunners of Long Beach is an LGBTQ+ oriented running and walking club, part of the International Frontrunners clubs around the world. Long Beach Frontrunners, formed in 1984, aims to better serve the running/walking community in the Long Beach/South Bay/Orange County areas.
- PRIDE RUN Photos Upload HereDrop your photos in here instead of emailing
- Get Team SFRLB Running ShirtsGet a team SFRLB logo printed on your favorite top. Pay and bring your shirts by 11/20.
- How-To Renew Your Membership? Click Here.Download a guide (with pictures!) on how to renew your membership in 7 easy steps.
Click above to check the calendar or to download and add it to your own.
- Post Marathon Pizza DinnerPost-marathon pizza dinner for volunteers and runners at Bouno’s downtown. 10/9 4:30pm. 250 W Ocean Blvd.
- The Reflexx at On The Rocks 10/21 8pmLast summer Happy Hour at Beach Garden Social House (Old Ambrosia).
- October Happy Hour 10/14 6:00pm at Beach Garden Social HouseLast summer Happy Hour at Beach Garden Social House (Old Ambrosia).
- LB Marathon Mile 10 Water StationVolunteer at the Long Beach Marathon water station. 10/9/2022 Ocean Blvd. & Pomona Ave. Post-marathon pizza dinner for volunteers and runners at Bouno’s downtown.
Weekly Run Sign-Ups
Come out and join us for our weekly fun runs/walks and participate in numerous social and athletic events during the year.
Members may use their log in to access the member roster, register for events and access archived materials like club meeting minutes and agendas.