Shoreline Frontrunners of Long Beach is an LGBTQ+ oriented running and walking club, part of the International Frontrunners clubs around the world. Long Beach Frontrunners, formed in 1984, aims to better serve the running/walking community in the Long Beach/South Bay/Orange County areas.
Weekly runs general information
- Tuesday Run, 6:00pmTuesdays run. We meet at the bluff at Redondo and Ocean at 6:00pm. Winter time is back on.
- Saturday Run and Walk, 9amMeet at the bluff at Redondo and Ocean. Talk to a board member about volunteering to help with EZ-up
- Thursday Run, 6pmThursday run, different locations, at 6pm. Click to see running maps routes and more information. Check the calendar or FB group for updates.
Click above to check the calendar or to download and add it to your own.
- Photos Upload HereDrop your photos in here instead of emailing
- Brooks Frontrunners Discount25% discount at brooksrunning.com for club members only. Click for details.
- How-To Renew Your Membership? Click Here.Download a guide (with pictures!) on how to renew your membership in 7 easy steps.
Come out and join us for our weekly fun runs/walks and participate in numerous social and athletic events during the year.
Members may use their log in to access the member roster, register for events and access archived materials like club meeting minutes and agendas.