Shoreline Frontrunners of Long Beach is an LGBTQ+ oriented running and walking club, part of the International Frontrunners clubs around the world. Long Beach Frontrunners, formed in 1984, aims to better serve the running/walking community in the Long Beach/South Bay/Orange County areas.
- Tuesday Run, 6:30pmTuesdays run. We meet at the bluff at Redondo and Ocean at 6:30pm. Summer time is back on.
- Saturday Run and Walk, 9amMeet at the bluff at Redondo and Ocean. Talk to a board member about volunteering to help with EZ-up
- Thursday Run, 6:30pmThursday run, different locations, at 6:30pm. Click to see running maps routes and more information. Check the calendar or WhatsApp group for updates.
Click above to check the calendar or to download and add it to your own.
- Progressive Dinner 2023 – Sep. 30thCelebrate Iconic Figures from this world and beyond the the 2023 Progressive Dinner. Prices go up 9/15!
- LB Marathon Mile 10 Water StationVolunteer at the Long Beach Marathon water station. 10/15/2023 Ocean Blvd. & Pomona Ave. Post-marathon pizza dinner for volunteers and runners.
- Happy Hour 9/8 6PM @ BeachwoodJoin us Friday 9/8 at Beachwood Brewing at 6pm for our next Happy Hour. 210 E 3rd St. on the Promenade
- SFRLB club chatThe club group chat is moving to Whatsapp. click here for links to download the app and join the chat.
- Photos Upload HereDrop your photos in here instead of emailing
- How-To Renew Your Membership? Click Here.Download a guide (with pictures!) on how to renew your membership in 7 easy steps.
Come out and join us for our weekly fun runs/walks and participate in numerous social and athletic events during the year.
Members may use their log in to access the member roster, register for events and access archived materials like club meeting minutes and agendas.